So you want to go to the Super Bowl but don't have tickets. Not a problem. Your old pals at DBTH have your solution. We asked our good friends at In the Know Travel to put together the ultimate Super Bowl Package, and we have to say they came through with flying colors. Let's break it down on a day by day basis and see how it looks.
Thursday January 31stNow you are talking about WOW! BOOM! If you have to worry about the price, well maybe this isn't the package for you. But we can guarantee you the folks at In the Know can suit something to fit your needs. The game is less than a week away, so we suggest giving them a shout. RIGHT NOW!
· Check into your own private 5500 square foot Villa at the five star Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort & Spa, featuring 4 four bedrooms, four baths, gourmet kitchen, billiards lounge, stereo system, and a plush living area open onto a deck to enjoy the glorious sunsets and mountain views. Don't forget the hot tub either.
· Hit the 944 Mag Village/50 Cent/Paris Hilton extravaganza at the Scottsdale Waterfront at Stetson Canal - VIP style of course.
Friday February 1
· Leather and Laces Ball with Carmen Electra, Katherine Bell, and Roselyn Sanchez. Don't forget about the entertainment by Sugar Ray featuring Mark McGrath, Various DJs, the Girls from Deal or No Deal and Special Performances by Cirque du Soleil. Not too fing shabby.
Saturday February 2
· It's not all parties and glam. May as well fit in 18 holes while you are in the desert, and the best way to do that is at the NFL Charities Celebrity Golf Classic at the Wigwam Golf Resort and Spa.
Sunday February 3
· Sunday. Game Day. You may as well come correct because you don't know when you will have this chance again. What do we have on tap? The ultimate package for any football fan. Start off with three hours of hospitality with seasonal & regional food stations, full open bar, live entertainment, multi-screen pre-game broadcast, dedicated security entrance into stadium perimeter and more. As a bonus, the always rockin Earth Wind and Fire will perform for the assembled VIPs. Aww yeah.
· Last but not least - game time. How about a fully catered Luxury Suite for you and 7 of your closest friends on the 40 yard line. Enjoy the game in the ultimate setting while the rest of the common folk is smushed together in their non-luxury box seatings.