In a stunning surprise, we ended up at the Halloween Bash at the Bowery Hotel's event space. This place was operating at its Full Monty. How can they have a space this big? How come it's never open? So many rooms, so much outdoor space, so many bars. It was packed with people, so many many people, all in costumes and seemingly enjoying themselves. Some fuzzy memories:
· Multiple bars in multiple locations - short waitsPhotos will be coming soon. Just not now. DBTH is tired and needs to recharge. Egggh. We can tell you one thing for certain - we're happy that Halloween is over. Fa Real.
· Whiskey on the rocks - $11
· Heineken - $9
· Yes, there is something wrong with that
· Paul Sevigny's band has some work to do
· Too many Amy Winehouse costumes
· This bar needs to be opened