Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Studio B Roof Makes People Angry


Studio B (which we all know has some hot ladies) recently opened a rooftop lounge, even though they apparently never had permission. New York Shitty has a real problem with this, stating:

Let’s imagine for a moment that I, a citizen, invited 140+ of my best friends to party on my rooftop (and I have a nice one, btw). Someone would call the cops and I’d be cited and/or thrown in jail.

In other words, it’s a matter of inequality. Studio B, despite having no permission to host events on their roof does so anyway.
It doesn't seem fair, but the party does indeed soldier on.

1 comments:

Emily Brownell said...

IF I had a roof I would definitely throw a huge party. I was hating all this "old New York" talk but come on people put in some ear plugs and let the people party!
www.wellputrunonsentence.blogspot.com